xsl-list

RE: read schema & generate xsl using XML Spy 5.

2003-11-17 17:24:06

Hi All,
      is it possible to read two schemas & generate an xsl
which transform the first to the second using XML Spy 5?
      If so how is it possible to the same ?
      The xsl is very simple but the XML are very big so it
is a little difficult to write the same manually.
      So is there any way of doing the same using XML Spy 5.

You may try Altova's new product Mapforce.  It is a visual mapping tool, and
very straightforward.  Be warned however, your mileage may vary depending on
the complexity of your schemas/dtds -- it is very prone to crashing when
dealing with large documents.  We ended up writing our transformation by
hand -- a somewhat lengthy process, but definitely doable.

HTH,
RG