xsl-list

Re: xsl:include

2003-11-17 03:10:46

I gather from this that the if the match is "/" then It will take
precedence over /rootnode. Do I need to be using something else?

import precedence and priority are irrelvent here as those matches match
different nodes.  / matches the root node of the document, and /rootnode
matches the top level element if that happens to be called <rootnode>,
and nothing otherwise.

I suspect that you want to use xsl:import not xsl:include.
It is import not incude that sets up precedence rules so that
the importing stylesheet can over ride the imported one.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew