xsl-list

RE: Displaying only a subset of tags

2003-11-11 07:32:03
The problem seems to be, a grouping by position
problem ;)

Its nicely explained at
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping/index.html

Regards,
Mukul

--- Jaime A Stuardo Bahamondes <jstuardo(_at_)security(_dot_)cl>
wrote:
Thanks both who answered....

That way it's solve the problem of showing the
records according to the current page. Now, is it
possible to use XPATH to display consecutive numbers
that represents the pages?

For example, if I need to display 10 records per
page, and I'm at page 15, I need to display this:

prev 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 next

I can carry page numbers from XML ready to display,
but I'm wondering if it's possible to do it directly
using XPATH.

At least, I know how to return the total number of
pages by using: floor((count(ROWSET) - 1) div
window) + 1, so the last page number cannot be
greater than that value.

For example, if count(ROWSET) is 115, then, total
number of pages is 12 (if window = 10 records per
page), and I want to display 10 pages for visual
page. If I'm at page number 11, then, the first page
to display will be floor((11 - 1) / 10) * 10 + 1.

Thanks
Jaime