xsl-list

precompiled XSL Stylesheets

2003-11-05 02:42:48
Hi,

I've read something about precomiled stylesheets.
As I'd like to hide the code in the stylesheets I've written I'm wondering
if precompiled stylesheets might be a way to achieve this.

I'm working with Saxon 6.5.2 .
Can anyone tell me how to precompile my stylesheets, any limitations
involved and how to call them using Saxon?

Thanks
Daniel.

* Daniel Brauer                                                       *
*                                     Ingenieurbuero Michael Grabietz *
* Phone:  ++49 (9341) 89 66 73        Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik      *
* Fax:    ++49 (9341) 89 66 71        Stauferring 56                  *
* e-mail:                             D-97941 Tauberbischofsheim      *
* daniel(_dot_)brauer(_at_)img-online(_dot_)de         Germany
       *