xsl-list

Re: Re: Re: Re: Converting specific child elements into att riutes of parent

2003-11-03 13:40:57
Now all XSLT processors I have installed with the exception of one perform
the transformation without any error messages -- Saxon 6.5.3, Saxon 7,
Xalan
C 1.5, .Net xslTransform, MSXML3/4, JD, 4xslt, xsltProc

The only xslt processor, which simply crashes is XalanJ 2.4.1. I get the
following message:

">>>>>>> Xalan Version Xalan Java 2.4.1, <<<<<<<

(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.MalformedURLException:
unknown protocol: e"

XalanJ 2.4.1 also performs OK -- the crash was caused by some weird
modification of the transformation parameters for Xalan kept in XSelerator.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.