xsl-list

Re: table-cell dosent wrap

2003-11-03 12:25:26
Mukul Gandhi wrote:
But I am getting error "[ERROR]At least one of
minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be specified on
table" . I don't know the meaning of this error ,

This means you use FOP. IPD translates to "Inline Progression
Dimension" or short "width", for western languages. The complaint
is about the inability to compute the table width from either
- the width property of the fo:table itself
- the sum of the column widths, because you use the
 proportional-column-width() function.
It falls back to assuming width="100%" for the table. Adding
exactly this to the fo:table element makes error disappear.

J.Pietschmann