xsl-list

Re: pretty-printing XML into HTML

2003-12-19 00:31:20
Lars,

Dimitre,
Thanks for your responses re: XPV.
Bug fixes to this are not urgent for me; I have a solution that
works.

Yes, if one can use the full power of an unbroken XPath data model finding a
solution is not a problem.

However, working without any "namespace" axis and namespace nodes is a
challenge, especially when one is accustomed to having them and knowing that
namespace nodes are propagated from parent to children.

So don't feel pressured to make bug fixes for my sake.

I's not only for your sake and is definitely my pleasure.

Could you, please, send me off-list all your test cases so that I can start
working on the next release of mozXPV?

dnovatchev at [the continent on which the next summer Olympic games will be
held] dot com

Thanks a lot!

Dimitre Novatchev.
FXSL developer