xsl-list

RE: log saxon error messages ?

2003-12-05 14:38:33
Thanks Michael for your response.
I am using the API and so I wrote my own
ErrorListener. I am able to log saxon errors now. So
that's cool. But I am not able to log the fop errors.
How do I do that ? I am using apache fop.

Thanks again.

--- Michael Kay <mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk> wrote:
If you are using the command line, you can just
redirect standard error
output. I think that on most operating systems this
is done by 2>log.txt

If you are using the API, you can either write your
own ErrorListener,
or you can change the Writer used by the standard
ErrorListener.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On
Behalf Of Mark Ivs
Sent: 05 December 2003 03:42
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] log saxon error messages ?

How can I log saxon error messages ? I am not too
familiar with java. It will be very helpful if
there
is an example which shows how to do it ? I looked
at
saxon website, but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance.

 XSL-List info and archive: