xsl-list

XSL: How reaching the elements of a list?

2003-12-05 06:55:43
Hello,

Im facing the following problem, I have an xml element like this

<MV>
  <MV_nr> 15 </MV_nr>
  <MV_interior>1864  144 </MV_interior>

</MV>

and want it to be

<MV>
  <MV_nr> 15 </MV_nr>
  <MV_interior>1864  72 </MV_interior>

</MV>

the MV_interior element is a list with length 2 and type nonNegativeInteger. The first element represents a position, the second a length. So I want to go in the list take the second element, divide it by 2 and put it back but I dont know how I can reach that second element in my list?

The xml document is fixed so I cant change the element into two elements or something,

hope someone can help me,
greetings Chris