xsl-list

How to package XSLT/XML files in an EJB application

2003-12-04 05:36:43
Hello:
We have an EJB based application, that uses XML ( XSLT ) extensively.
These XML files are to be accesses dynamically at runtime.

Our EJB application is being deployed as a single ear file.

1. How can we package our XSLT files ( can we do this inside the ear
file )

2. We would like to access the XSLT files in a relative path manner (
irrespective of where exactly in the unix directlry tree, the
application is installed.

3. In general when we deploy an application as an ear file, is the pwd
( present working directory ) defined. ( I know this one is off topic )

Thanks
--sony