xsl-list

RE: XSL + SAX

2004-01-27 05:44:16

Hello everyone,

I want to apply two succesive transformations to a document:

1. A XSLT transformation using a XSL file.
2. A SAX transformation having as source the result of the
first transformation.

Right now I can do this using an intermediate file, which
obviously isn't a nice approach. Is there a way to
"concatenate" these two transformations without using an
intermediate file ?

There are various ways of doing this in JAXP, but if (2) is written as a
SAX2 ContentHandler then you can simply supply wrap it in a SAXResult
object and supply it as the result object for the transformation.

Michael Kay