xsl-list

Re: Including inc files in xsl

2004-01-23 14:26:07
Thanks for your reply.

Let me put my question this way, is there a way to
include a file(not xml) in xsl? if so how is it done?

Thanks

--- "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)de> wrote:
Archana Rao wrote:
I am trying to include an inc file in my xsl, i
tried

<!-- header contents start here
    <xsl:copy-of select="document('header.inc')"
/>
<!-- header contents end here -->

It does not seem to work.

A somewhat more specific description of what "does
not
seem to work" would be helpful. I suspect you expect
document() to do something else than it's supposed
do. The 'header.inc' file is expected to be well
formed
XML. The "inc" extension suggests it's acutally more
like a PHP snipped, which is most likely ignored.

You probably can get more hints if you supply a few
more
details about your problem.

J.Pietschmann

 XSL-List info and archive: