xsl-list

XSLT to SVG for Chess

2004-01-23 00:53:53

                Hi,
                        Has anybody used the material available at
http://people.w3.org/maxf/ChessGML/ to produce an animated record of a chess
game? It looks very good but, I have been unable to get the demo files to work
let alone any of my own games. Although I am using Saxon to do the
transformation (which is recommended) I have had no luck - I just get a blank
chess board. If any body has had success with this could they let me into the
secret!
        Regards
                Mark Strange

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If
you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system
manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to
any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.