xsl-list

RE: Creating nested structures

2004-01-23 00:31:10
Hi,

I am stuck trying to determine how to create nested structures from my
transform for my xsl output.

Desired output example would be

Also is there a XPath method that can be employed to find a begining
elements closing tag structure when transforming a nested xml
input file?

XPath doesn't operate on tags, but rather on node tree.

Example:

Input xml file:

<TABLE><DPROW><OBJECT>2</OBJECT><OBJECT>4</OBJECT></DPROW><TAB
LE><DPROW><OBJECT>4</OBJECT></DRROW></TABLE></TABLE>

This transformation is so simple that I can only suggest that you take some
time to learn XPath and XSLT—if you have problems after that, show use the
source XML, the stylesheet so far, and the desired output.

Cheers,

Jarno - Feindflug: Glaubenskrieg