xsl-list

RE: PFMReader help

2004-01-21 15:12:28
Thanks! I took Andreas' tip and it worked.

Next: (does this sound right?)

i have to add this to my config.xml inside <fonts></fonts>

  <fonts>       <font metrics-file="file.xml" kerning="yes"
embed-file="file.pfb">      <font-triplet name="AkzidenzGroteskBE-Bold"
style="Bold"
weight="normal"/>  </font>

and then i should be able to reference my font with
<fo:block font-family="AkzidenzGroteskBE-Bold" font-style="Bold"
</fo:block>

this hasnt workedyet... is this what you all have done to use fonts?
im not sure if i need  to set  <xsl:attribute-set name="font"> in my xsl
file?

thanks again
ryan