xsl-list

RE: Any X Based XSL Generators ?

2004-01-17 14:42:53
P.S.
Sablotron sounds like a good match for your requirements.
http://www.gingerall.com/charlie/ga/xml/p_sab.xml

Blurb:
implementing XSLT 1.0, DOM
Level2 and XPath 1.0. Sablotron is an open project; other users and developers
are encouraged to
use it or to help us testing or improving it. The goal of this project is to
create a lightweight,
reliable and fast XML library processor conforming to the W3C specification,
which is available for
public and can be used as a base for multi-platform XML applications.

Sablotron is written in C++ and we try to keep it as portable as possible.
Click here here to see
Sablotron cross-reference sources. We compile Sablotron on Linux (using g++)
and Windows 2000
(using MS Visual C++).

Lars

Hi,

 Anybody know (non Java) XSL generators or XSL Editors for Linux/Unix
 platforms ? I searched a lot to end up with products for
Windows family.

Awaiting a nice reference.

--
Regards