xsl-list

Re: Useful open-source XML/XSLT editor

2004-01-15 09:48:10
I, too, use jEdit for all my XML/XSL needs (except schema building,
for which XMLSpy is fantastic) and love it. Syntax highlighting, code
colouring, auto-completion, you name it, jEdit has it. For free.

It may have lots of configurable settings, but if you only change
what makes sense to you and accept the default values for the rest,
you're very unlikely to go wrong.

Cheers,

Erik