xsl-list

Reg MSXML2.XSLTemplate

2004-01-14 06:44:25
Hi all,
     I am using this script to load the XML and the xsl file in the html
page...
  Every thing works fine till the creation of "MSXML2.XSLTemplate"
object.This object is not created.
I want to use the addparameter method of this object. I am struck here.I am
not able to create this object.
Can anyone please help me in this regard.....
   The dll version of this this MSXML2 also I  verified.
    File version is 8.1.7502.0  .Can some one please help me in this regard.

<script language=javascript>
<!--
var strXMLFileName,strXSLFileName;
var objXMLDoc,objXSLDoc,objXSLTemplate;
var currentSortDirection="ascending";
var currentSortCol="";
strXMLFileName="KSAArea.xml";
strXSLFileName="KSAARea.xsl";

function OnInitPage()
 {
 objXMLDoc=new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DomDocument");
 objXMLDoc.async=false;
 objXMLDoc.setProperty("SelectionLanguage","XPath");
 objXMLDoc.resolveExternals=false;
 objXMLDoc.validateOnParse=false;
 objXMLDoc.load(strXMLFileName);

 objXSLDoc=new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDomDocument");
 objXSLDoc.async=false;
 objXSLDoc.resolveExternals=false;
 objXSLDoc.validateOnParse =false;
 objXSLDoc.load(strXSLFileName);

 objXSLTemplate=new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate");
 objXSLTemplate.stylesheet=objXSLDoc;

 window.alert("Inside InitPage");

 }
 function ClickedMe(strSortMe)
 {
   window.alert("UserClicked on  " + strSortMe);

 }

 window.onload=OnInitPage;
//-->
</script>