xsl-list

RE: How to assign a nodelist to a variable

2004-01-09 03:18:49
This response was rubbish, I apologize. Must read more carefully.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Michael Kay
Sent: 09 January 2004 09:47
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] How to assign a nodelist to a variable

I can't relate the subject of the post to your question at all.

Your XSLT code looks OK, and will generate the output

   idx: 1
   <input
   class="button"
   language="javascript"
   onfocus="this.blur()"
   onclick="lgotoent('report.php?view=1');"
   type="button"
   value="report" /></td></tr>

What output did you want it to generate?

Michael Kay