xsl-list

Re: XSLT Programmers Reference

2004-01-08 05:54:50
Lainaus Kaarle Kaila <kaarle(_dot_)kaila(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>:

< I have begun reading the XSLT programmers reference (2nd edition) by
< Michael
< Kay. It refers quite a lot to XSLT 1.1 but I cannot find anything about
< XSLT
< 1.1 on www.w3c.org. There is XSLT 2.0 as is the case on this list too. What
< is XSLT 1.1?
<

It is - as the number 1.1 implies - a next version of 1.0. The 1.1. version
never got the recommendation status and as far as I know, most of the
new features that that 1.1. included and taken into 2.0 development. So never
mind the 1.1. version =). Though I could be wrong...

Cheers,
Jarkko

< Kaarle
< --