xsl-list

RE: What is the future of XSL-FO

2004-02-27 15:25:17
Thanks for posting this hilarious bit of disinformation - hilarious except
for the worrying indication that you seem to take it seriously.

Microsoft don't have an XSL-FO product. Therefore, they will rubbish the
XSL-FO standard. You don't really read MSDN for independent objective
advice, do you?

XSL-FO has been a standard fully accepted by the World Wide Web consortium
since 15 Oct 2001.

Michael Kay