xsl-list

How Do I Exclude Portions Of XML When XForming XML To XML

2004-02-24 16:16:22

Hi,
I have a sample XML file and I want to transform this to a different XML file
while omitting part of the original xml.
For example,
<Auto>
      <CustId>
              <SPName>com.anysystem</SPName>
              <CustPermId/>
              <CustLoginId>fred</CustLoginId>
      </CustId>
      <BasicVehInfo>
              <ModelYear>1994</ModelYear>
              <VehIdentificationNumber>1ABCD123456</VehIdentificationNumber>
      </BasicVehInfo>
</Auto>
I want the resulting XML file to look like this:
<Vehicle>
      <VehicleData>
              <VehicleYear>1994</VehicleYear>
              <VIN>1ABCD23456</VIN>
      </VehicleData>
</Vehicle>

Where Vehicle replaces Auto, VehicleData replaces BasicVehInfo, VehicleYear
replaces ModelYear and so on.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks...gary...