xsl-list

Template based on attribute

2004-02-23 09:46:57
Hello
I have a XML something like this

<customers>
<cust type"LOCAL">
        <data>
                <property id="1" name="Chasey" />
                <property id="2" name="Pat" />
        </data>
</cust>
<cust type"INTERNATIONAL">
        <data>
                <property id="1" name="Chasey" />
                <property id="2" name="Pat" />
        </data>
</cust>
</customers>
///////////////////////////////////

I wish to apply a different template based on the type attribute as it needs
to be handled differently.
So what is the best way to approach this ?

Should I use xsl:if or the mode function or something else like
<xsl:template match="cust" >

and then inside check for the attribute value. In language like Java or C++,
I could have said if attribute equals something then go to this method else
go to this method. How do I do it in XSL ?