xsl-list

Re: no input from document()?

2004-02-22 11:04:41
Joe,

Yes, I tried file://C:/etc.. as well.

The xml input doesn't have explicit namespace's for example this would be a
vaild opml file input..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<opml version="1.1">
<outline type="rss" title="Wired News" description="Wired News headlines
through rss feed"
xmlUrl="http://www.wired.com/news_drop/netcenter/netcenter.rdf";
htmlUrl="http://www.wired.com/"; />
</opml>

I don't know if anyone can suggest a very simple document() xslt they've
done, that works, and that I could then try.

I've very new.. is there a better Java processor I could use than
saxon/xalan?.. Saxon I'm thinking is the only one yet to offer ~XSLT 2.0
processing.

davidpbrown

Although I'm no expert, especially on Xalan or Saxon specifically,  it
seems
like there could be two things wrong, either the file is not being found,
perhaps a relative address without the file:// prefix isn't enough,
secondly
the document's outline elements are in a namespace declared higher up,
what
does the document element look like?.

Good luck

--