xsl-list

[ANN] RenderX seeks beta-testers for XEP.NET

2004-02-20 09:38:32
Dear all,

RenderX, Inc. plans to release a .NET version of its
Java XSL-FO formatter, XEP. We are looking for beta
testers for the new product. If you are interested in trying
XEP under .NET and eager to share your impressions
with us, please send an email to:

   beta-request(_at_)renderx(_dot_)com

Please include a short description of your intended XEP use.

Note: we are mostly interested in integration experience,
so preference will be given to requests for deployment
and usage of XEP as a component in bigger systems.
Running XEP from the command line is of lesser interest.
RenderX reserves the right to reject applications.

Product Summary:
===============

XEP.NET is an XSL-FO formatter component for .NET,
capable of producing PDF and PostScript from XSL-FO
data. The product is based on a proven Java core, and is
fully identical in functionality to the latest Java version.
The software is 100% manageable .NET code: no native
libraries are used. It exposes standard .NET interfaces
for XML processing (XmlReader and XmlWriter).
Additionally, classes for smooth MSXML integration
are included, with source code.

The package also includes a command-line utility and
a simple GUI tool to run XSL-FO formatting.

Requirements:
 Windows 2000/XP;
  .NET Framework 1.1 or higher;
  Visual J# Redistributable 1.1 or higher.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX