xsl-list

RE: recursion with Muenchean Grouping...

2004-02-18 08:39:29

Create a node-set that holds a flattened version of your source, then
apply your current code to that.

Hi,

I have a source XML file with following general structure:

<root>
      <element>text</element>         occurence 0 to unbounded
      <element href="URL"/>           occurence 0 to unbounded

      <element>***</element>          *** means a structure like root;
occurence 0 to unbounded
</root>

I'm trying to develope a generic html visualization for such
a XML document. As you can see by the *** recursion is
involved. But I don't know how to handle it exactly? I think
I need another key which groups the *** root elements? Does
anyone have a solution? At the Moment my XSL looks like that: