xsl-list

Re: versioning

2004-02-17 08:28:45

  My own experience of migrating real stylesheets has been that there have
  been very few problems, and that they have generally related to use of
  extensions rather than to facilities in the W3C specs. If anyone does
  have any negative experiences of migration, I will be very interested to
  hear them (ideally, send them direct to the
public-qt-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org
  list).

OK, I took the bait and ran some XSLT 1.0 stylesheets used in production
here (a slightly baroque pipeline of transformations that appears to
total just over 13000 lines of xsl using saxon 7.8.

comments to be posted to -qt-  (after coffee:-)

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew