xsl-list

Re: Muenchean grouping as template...

2004-02-16 09:53:07

the test [name() = name(.)] in here
  <xsl:apply-templates select="$elements-by-name[name() = name(.)]"
  mode="association_aggregation"/>

is the same as [name(.) = name(.)]  ie true() so this is teh same as
 <xsl:apply-templates select="$elements-by-name"/>

without seeing your input file it is hard to know what was intended here
(or to really understand the first part of your question)

an xsl:key declaration applies (separately) to all documents that are
input, either implictly, or with document() or made with xx:node-set and
similar extensions, so I am not sure I understand

   But the key for my muenchen grouping
  will be defined before the paramter is passed so the nodeset will not be
  passed to the visualizer.

It would be easier if you posted a small sample doc to go with that xsl,
and the output you want for each setting of your parameter.

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew