xsl-list

RE: fo:table Problem, not showing data

2004-03-30 10:33:27
-----Original Message-----
From: Tuan Luu [mailto:tuanluu(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ch]

Hello
I have a problem showing the data in a table from fo:table, without the
fo:table tags, it does work. I don't know exactly what is missing.

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by 'without the fo:* tags, it does work'?

Do you mean that if you leave out the fo:* nodes, and make it for example an
HTML table, it works? Do you mean that the fo:table doesn't get created by
the XSL processor, or that the FO processor doesn't render the table?

I see no errors in the code you're supplying, so it must be something
else... If it's XSL-FO related, it might be better to post the FO code
resulting from the XSL transform to get an indication as to why the table
doesn't show up in the output.

Cheers,

Andreas