xsl-list

macthed element lost structures?

2004-03-27 11:59:24
my xsl lost all marks of matched elements
I want the output to be    <FirstStream><name>     TheFirstName    </name>
<data>  TheFirstData   </data> /FirstStream>....

But the output I got is:    <FirstStream>    TheFirstName    TheFirstData
</FirstStream>....

the" <name>" and "<data>"is lost,  does anybody have some idea why?
here is my input streams,  transformer, thanks for your time and help
ve~~~~~~~~ry much indeed

//lechael

<xsl:template match="overall">
<FirstStream><xsl:apply-templates select="stream1"/>
</FirstStream>
<SecondStream>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="stream2|stream3"/>
 <SecondStream></xsl:template>

<overall>
<stream1>
    <name>