xsl-list

Calendar Generation using XSL

2004-03-26 19:33:44
Hi,

I am a grad student at UC-Berkeley in the School of Information Management &
Systems. I am working with a team of students on a final master's thesis
project to create a Campus-wide Event Calendar. Part of this project will be
to use XSL to create a calendar (both block and list views) based on an
Event model we've created and encoded in an XML schema. Here is our (as yet,
incomplete) website on the subject:
http://dream.berkeley.edu/EventCalendar/index.html.

Although our event model will be more complicated than most that are out
there, but am wondering if someone has already taken a stab at writing the
XSL to do this? Any resources you can point me to would be very welcome.
These are a few I've found so far:
http://www.incrementaldevelopment.com/xsltrick/parvez/
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-www/2003-September/000563.html
http://www.biotech.ist.unige.it/tab/Mirrors/fyi/xml.html