xsl-list

Re: Core / memory errors with libxml2 2.6.7 + libxslt 1.1.4 + string.xsl?

2004-03-12 13:39:19
Can anyone else verify this just so that I know that I don't have
something incorrectly installed?

thanks,
rob

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Rob Johnston wrote:

I use Steve Ball's string.xsl from his "Standard XSLT Library" at
http://xsltsl.sourceforge.net, which worked fine with libxml2 2.2.5 and
libxslt 1.0.32.  I've recently upgraded to libxml2 2.6.7 and libxslt
1.1.4, but I get the following.  On linux, it Segfaults when
attempting to "xsltproc string.xsl".  On freebsd, I get the following
messages:

$ xsltproc/xsltproc ~/string.xsl
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: modified (page-) pointer
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: pointer to wrong page
[...]
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: modified (chunk-) pointer
lt-xsltproc in free(): warning: modified (chunk-) pointer

string.xsl is available at http://www.johnston.cc/string.xsl

Can anyone else verify this or perhaps see what the problem is?

thanks,
rob