xsl-list

Process output from imported stylesheet?

2004-03-10 12:15:06
Goodday, this is my first post and i've spent the night looking through the FAQs, archives and elsewhere to no avail. Appreciate any pointers!

I'd like to be able to control which named templates to call, so I read the template names from an XML file. Since it's not possible to call-template dynamically with params or variables (xsl:choose enumeration would be my last resort), I'd like to modify the principal stylesheet before running it. Is it possible to loop the results of the XML file and use xsl:element to create xsl:call-template in a secondary XSL, then have the primary XSL import or include it, thereafter process the output as it was embedded at runtime? Have tried but all efforts came up blank, I'm using Sablotron.

Thank you.