xsl-list

mediaobject on titlepage

2004-03-10 10:39:26
I'm trying to add a mediaobject to my HTML title page.  I've created a
customized xml file (mytitlepage.xml) containing:

<t:titlepage element="book" wrapper="div" class="titlepage">
  <t:titlepage-content side="recto">
    <mediaobject/>
    <title/>
    <subtitle/>
    <corpauthor/>
    <authorgroup/>
    <author/>
    <othercredit/>
    <releaseinfo/>
    <copyright/>
    <legalnotice/>
    <pubdate/>
    <revision/>
    <revhistory/>
    <abstract/>
  </t:titlepage-content>

however, when I run it through saxon (this is new to me) using something like:

C:\CMS_SOURCE\xsl_1.64.1>saxon \template\mytitlepage.xml -o titlepage.xsl \html\
titlepage.xsl

I get an "Bad param=value pair on command line" error...I'm taking this code
pretty much straight from the doc:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/titlepage.html.  Some other posts
mentioned using "" or removing spaces.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark