xsl-list

Re: iE 6.0 makes by output method=text no line break?

2004-03-09 15:59:51
Markus Hanel wrote:
I am beginner and my idea was to create output=text with an browser, copy
that text with strg+c and make a text file to insert the text file at example
to microsoft excel.

If you use XML with a stylesheet PI in IEx, the browser will
interpret the transformation result as HTML (or rather as
tag soup), regardless of the output method. In this case the
output method is only relevant for how elements are treated
in the intermediate serialization.

If using a command line doesn't scare you too much, download
the MSXML command line utilities or just any of the other
readily available XSLT processors, this allows you to create
files directly.

J.Pietschmann