xsl-list

RE: What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?

2004-03-08 01:10:45
As said, this is all subjective, but I found the Wrox book to not be that
useful, personally, I prefer Doug Tidwell's book published by O'Reilly
(called 'XSLT')

Even the typography is a lot more readable

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Kaarle Kaila
Sent: 06 March 2004 21:25
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] What is the best XSLT book for a begginer?

My subjective view is that Michael Kay's book XSLT Programmers Reference
second edition is a good book. The revies at Amazon where all very positive.
My view is very subjective as it's the only one I have. I hear a new
edition will be available in a few months that contains XSLT 2.0. The
current
book is about XSLT 1.0 and the non existent XSLT 1.1.

regards
Kaarle