xsl-list

Re: Can anyone give me the list of Xslt processors that support Xslt 1.1

2004-03-01 08:30:09

saxon6 and jd I think, but note that you can't really "support" xslt 1.1
as there is no XSLT 1.1, there was an initial working draft but it was
killed off and explictly removed from the working group's work items, to
leave way to work on xslt 2.

As for all w3c working drafts it says

It is inappropriate to use W3C Working Drafts as reference material or
to cite them as other than "work in progress".

David