xsl-list

RE: multiple search and replace

2004-04-30 09:40:19
The notice at the bottom is automatically put in all our emails, sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Passin, Tom [mailto:tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:21 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] multiple search and replace

From: Norma Yeazell [mailto:Nyeazell(_at_)oneil(_dot_)com]

The following snip works fine but can anyone tell me whether
there is a
better more efficient way to replace more than one item.

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed
in the address. If you have received this communication in
error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates,
Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or
distribution of this communication, other than by the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.

It would seem we are not supposed to consider this question ...

Cheers,

Tom P