xsl-list

RE: ANN: XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 books

2004-04-27 13:52:54
Is it this "Xpath 2.0 Programmer's Reference
"??? one you guys talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764569104/qid=1083098991/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/103-7826543-4090201?v=glance&s=books

--- David(_dot_)Pawson(_at_)rnib(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk wrote:

    Those of you who have been asking me when my
"XSLT
    Programmer's Reference"
    would be updated for 2.0 might like to know that
Amazon are
    not only advertising the new edition(s), but
discounting them...

Is it Wrox publishing them please?
I thought they'd gone under?

regards DaveP

-
DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and
any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not
the intended
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute
or copy any of the
content of it or of any attachment; you are
requested to notify the
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and
then to delete it
and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by
its staff are free from viruses or other
contaminants. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which
are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed
in this email and
any attachments are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent
those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk