xsl-list

Re: control characters in html via xsl

2004-04-22 12:52:35
could some body like to chip in some HELP!!!
Appreciate if somebody can share their experience on
this issue.

Thanks,
Abbas

--- Ghulam Abbas <abbasg_99(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Is there a way to output control chars in html via
xsl. Could somebody summarize what I need to do to
achieve this. I guess I need to mask them in the xml
and then do something while it is being serilized,
not
clear here. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Abbas