xsl-list

Context Assignment Question and New to list.

2004-04-15 11:21:32
Hi,
My name is Blaine. I am new to the list. Hopefully, I will enjoy my stay.

Anywho, my question is about assigning context.

I am adding features to some existing sets of template functions. One of these functions (funcA for example) assume a context node . My new template function (fucB) is fairly generic and takes in a node (say $cur_node), that it uses since I cannot depend on the context of the call to the template.

FuncB needs to make a call to FuncA.

Is there anyway to give $cur_node as the context for A?
Is there a function to "assign" context?

Thanks,
Blaine Garrett
http://artattack.to?zombie