xsl-list

RE: problem with an xml/xsl transformation

2004-04-05 13:37:03
At 2004-04-05 13:07 -0700, Gary Fix wrote:
I used the mode="do-owner-stuff" attribute and that worked!

I'm glad!

As far as "always use an XSLT processor that reports template
conflicts", I use XMLSpy and it didn't seem to report any conflicts
(or I'm not using it correctly).
Can you recommend tools that would report these conflicts?

I always use Saxon in the classroom because it has good error messages and it reports template conflicts. Mike Kay has done a great job with this tool and I'm confident his commercial version will be exemplary. I always recommend it for those who are running Java-based XSLT processors.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc