xsl-list

RE: UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!

2004-04-01 13:23:16
You have an '=' at the end of every line.  I wonder if that is the culprit.

-----Original Message-----
From: patrick(_at_)proximate(_dot_)org
[mailto:patrick(_at_)proximate(_dot_)org]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:47 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

Please unsubscribe me from this list.  I've already unsubscribed (or comple=
ted the meagersteps required for unsubscribing) using both the web-based fo=
rm AND the unsubscribe email address methods.  I've done the online form bo=
th specifying digest and not specifying digest given that the web form is a=
mbigous in this respect.  I've tried both general methods and their specifi=
c variants several times, in fact, and have received "you're unsubscribed" =
along with subsequent "already unsubscribed" messages for both types of uns=
ubscribe methods.  And still I am receving these digests.  Please manually =
remove me.