xsl-list

Re: Experience with XSLT in IE6?

2004-04-01 01:44:52

Hi Jacob,

Jacob Weintraub wrote:
In a project I'm involved with, we have XML data which we transform to HTML using XSLT. The plan is to do the XSLT transform in the browser client (IE6.0 - we control the clients and can specify the required browser).
I dont see why you want to limit folks to IE6. Mozilla based browsers handle XML+XSLT just fine. Just send your XML with a style Processing Instruction to the browser. It will work equally well for both browsers. And if you want to control transformations from the client using scripting, that can be done as well.

Hope this helps.
--
Manos Batsis

http://www.netsmart.gr
mailto:mbatsisSPAM_TRAP(_at_)netsmart(_dot_)gr
tel:+302103240940
http://forte.netsmart.gr/foaf/manos_foaf.rdf