xsl-list

RE: XSLT sort

2004-05-20 15:01:40

16K lines doesn't sound very big to me. It shouldn't be a problem. But what
do you mean by "a very long time": 10 seconds? 10 hours? What is the
performance requirement?

If i use 8k lines the time will be around 3 seconds and I would like it to be around 1.5 seconds. Half the time. Maybe its not possible?

Im doing a study on the performance of XML/XSLT vs. Arrays in JavaScript. Im testing different kinds of operations on a XML document with XSLT respectivily on arrays in JavaScript.

/Tomas