xsl-list

editing HTML inside <![CDATA[

2004-05-19 06:35:49
Hi,

I have the following html code inside a xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="bcel-fb8.xsl"?>
<BugCollection>

<BugInstance>
</BugInstance>

<SummaryHTML>
<![CDATA[<html>
]]>

</SummaryHTML>
</BugCollection>

My task is to extract the modify the html part inside
the xml file by creating user defined links to some
strings inside the html part.

I tried the  <xsl:value-of select="."
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

but using this I can only get the raw html code into
another html file but not able to access any nodes
inside the html content.

for example i have

<center><h2><font color="green">xyz

and i have convert this into

<center><h2><font color="green"><a href="xyz.xml">xyz
</a></font></h2></center>

and generate a new html file with the new links all
this in one single step using 1 xsl file.

Is it possible to do so?
how can it be done?

with regards,
Deepak.