xsl-list

Problem namespaces Xalan Java 2.6.0

2004-05-18 00:26:45

Hello,

i recently upgraded my XSLT processor from xalan-J 2.2 to 2.6,

now im facing a peculiar problem,

when i run my xslt stylesheet on a xml document the processor adds stuff like:

- <s_level xmlns="" xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan"; xmlns:m="MCTF">
 <firsthex>1</firsthex>
 <sechex>0</sechex>
 </s_level>

where the former element was:
- <s_level >
 <firsthex>0</firsthex>
 <sechex>0</sechex>
 </s_level>

Ive managed to delete the xmlns:xalan and xmlns:m parts with exclude-result-prefixes="xalan m" but the 'xmlns=""' part really causes problems for me and i cant see why its there and how it can be avoided? (when i used the older version of Xalan-j it wasnt there)

here are links to Xml, the xslt and the output xml

http://www10.brinkster.com/cpoppe/misc/foreman.xml
http://www10.brinkster.com/cpoppe/misc/MCTFspatialleke.xsl
http://www10.brinkster.com/cpoppe/misc/foreman_spatial.xml

hope anyone can help me,