xsl-list

RE: Miva script and XSL, XML...

2004-05-16 14:11:01
It's my understanding
that Miva Script is
based upon XML and XSLT, is this correct?

As far as I can see there is no resemblence whatsoever between Miva Script
and XSLT.

Thanks for the info Mr. Kay and by the way I just purchased your book today!

I'm a bit confused though because Miva corporation touts on their web site
at http://www.miva.com/press/MivaMomentum.doc.pdf that Miva Script is
XML based and I assumed (probably incorrectly) that there was some kind of
a connection between XSLT and Miva Script.  Is Miva Script then not at all
based on XML?

DS