xsl-list

dynamically generated XSL that needs to include namespace for ext ension functions

2004-05-14 02:17:24
I am using a stylesheet to generate XSL within an xsl:document command.

The problem I have is that I want to include the xmlns:str namespace to my
generated stylesheet so that I can use the EXSLT string function
uri-decode().

As the namespace is not added automatically, and it is illegal to add a
namespace using the <xsl:attribute> command, I can't see any way to do this.
Any suggestions, or is this a brick wall?

thanks,

Yves Jaques
Information Officer     FIDI
FIDI - room F-320
United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation
viale delle Terme di Caracalla - 00100 Roma - ITALIA
yves(_dot_)jaques(_at_)fao(_dot_)org
tel. : (39) 0657056058        fax.: (39) 0657052476
Please visit our web site at:
HTTP://WWW.FAO.ORG/FI