xsl-list

RE: RE: [saxon] OASIS-Open/CALS *big* table conversion prob lems

2004-05-13 08:06:37

Hi Michael,

thanks for that.

However, I needed to convert row/col spans into html equivalents,
as I had for example wide header text and row-spanning data cells.

<http://www.lapsedhippy.com/~jmullee/xslt/cals_to_html.xslt.gz>

This did the job, though of course it doesn't scale well
past a few hundred rows.

My hope, in posting my code, was that somebody better at it than
I would point out any inefficiencies.

In the meantime, it worked OK for somebody having problems
with other even-less-efficient code ..

john